Friday, November 5, 2010

Shoe Fetish!!

I don't know why but recently I've got such a fetish for shoes!! I swear I wasn't obsessed with shoes as much as now, both men and women. However, women seem to do MUCH better in this department (as always). Gosh, I don't know what to say but just feast my eyes with all these gorgeous shoes straight from the runway SS11. Nature seems to be the main source of inspiration for SS11, from the intricately tooled leather sandals at Rodarte to the soft and meticulous work at McQueen. Say no more and let's the feast begin!!!!

Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 Shoes Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 Shoes
(Photos: Trendhunter.com)
Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 Shoes
(photos: Shoerazzi.com)


(photos: the-tailoress.com)

Christian Dior Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Christian Dior Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
Nina Ricci Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Chanel Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
John Galliano Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear John Galliano Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear
(Photos: Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment